Saturday, August 2, 2008

TOD


The turkey formerly known as Thanksgiving shall now be known as TOD. (Turkey of Death)

That turkey is freakin' me out, man.

He hasn't really attacked me, but he rushes me. And freaks my stuff out. A lot.

Sometimes it is head on, but the scary episodes are when he comes running at Mach 2 , in total silence, from behind. It has not gone unnoticed that his gait is exactly like the velociraptors in Jurassic Park.

Like I said, so far he hasn't actually attacked me. But I've got my eye on him. And I ain't afraid to kick him if I have to. TOD, you are on notice.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I say fry his feathered-ass for Labor Day. I think a deep-fried turkey cooker on the front lawn just may do the trick!

NoGrandmother said...

You may be interested to know that the German word for "death" is Tod.

(I think that's hilarious!)